Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Beware common purpose "spiritual" leaders.
13-10-2010, 03:30 PM
RE: Beware common purpose "spiritual" leaders.
(13-10-2010 10:19 AM)Festus Wrote:  The spikey 'sun ray' object (called a monstrance) contains the eucharist for exposition purposes in visible proclamation of worship of God as made known in Jesus as 'son of god' but not the pagan 'sun god'.
You obviously have to look beyond the official explanations and the son/ sun thing only works in English Latin for SON is filius Latin for SUN is sol.
I would have thought the SUN worship aspect is pretty obvious as they have even turned Jesus into a sun god if you look at old art.
I am a Christian BTW in that i follow the teachings of Christ, not that i go to church or am in any way religious.
http://christian-art.biz/images/Jesus%201.jpg

"“What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world but loses his soul.”
Jesus Christ.
Find all posts by this user
14-10-2010, 06:29 AM
Sovereign, I wasn't giving an 'official explanation'. I had intended to post the below comment in connection with Hislop and Woodruff in answer to Revolution Harry. It now seems particularly relevant to do so in the light of your remarks:

http://animachristi.invisionzone.com/ind...topic=1442
14-10-2010, 04:17 PM
I'm away at the moment and some summer storms have seen to our internet connection at the place I'm staying. It may be a few days (I hope) until I can carry on with this discussion.
14-10-2010, 04:21 PM
[Image: salvationtract.jpg]
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20R...atican.htm

Festus, fair enough but as a True Christian( the ones they are trying to destroy) i only ask what do think Jesus would make of the Catholic Church with all rituals, symbols and paraphernalia, lets not even go into conspiracy theories. From my own observations the church of england is bad enough but nowhere near comes as close to the unholy rituals practiced by the catholic church.
What do think Jesus would make of Opus Dei, the knights of Malta, the Black Pope and the Jesuits?
Being a Christian is not about confessing to Priests or believing that the Holy Father is the representation of god on earth or taking part in rituals with candles and incense or hierarchies or eating the body and blood of christ.
I have gone full circle from being a pagan and dabbling in the dangerous occult and magic to becoming a True Christian again though i am far from perfect and i am a sinner but i know black magic rituals when i see them hidden as something else.

Jesus Christ.
14-10-2010, 06:29 PM
Hi Sovereign, have you heard of the Unitarian Church before? Your views would be very in place there. Basically it is rational Christianity, minus the silly stuff. Its members included the great Frank Lloyd Wright and greater Buckminster Fuller.
15-10-2010, 07:40 AM
Sovereign, I'm all for conspiracy theories that can be supported with proofs(!), which is what people used to argue about over a beer or two before the Jesuits and the angel Gabriel closed so many pubs down! But there seems nothing that is 'fair enough' let alone christian enough in your unwise remarks.

When shopping at Sainsbury's, many people use buses to get there and back; but contrary to what Blakey and his familiars might suspect, they don't get their meat and krispies from hidden bus depot supplies.

Likewise, catholics have never worshipped 'Icarus'(?) There is no 'black pope' and the ritual and sacramental life of the christian catholic church centres around worship of god made known in Jesus Christ. But tell me; will you be giving/ receiving presents on Christmas Day or will you as a true christian be refusing to do so because December 25th was once used for pagan worship?

Concerning ritual black magic, clearly you do not know your hubble bubble from your Hyrcanus and surely no one but a disinfo' merchant would ever seriously associate black magic with the ritual and sacramental life of the catholic church.

You must also be aware that plain facts are of no concern to people who merely wish to hurl as many accusations as possible so as to heedlessly promote controversy.
15-10-2010, 03:45 PM
(15-10-2010 07:40 AM)Festus Wrote:  Sovereign, I'm all for conspiracy theories that can be supported with proofs(!) Which is what people used to argue about over a beer or two before the Jesuits and the angel Gabriel closed so many pubs down! But there seems nothing that is 'fair enough' let alone christian enough in your unwise remarks.
Not so, you only ask for proof when it suits you, ie your many posts in the health section where you rely on evidence and dot connection the same as the rest of do, you seem to suffer from cognitive dissonance on other issues such as this. Your remarks regarding the Archangel Michael closing down pups is clearly nonsense and has nothing to do with anything.
Quote:When shopping at Sainsbury's, many people use buses to get there and back; but contrary to what Blakey and his familiars might suspect, they don't get their meat and krispies from hidden bus depot supplies.

Again empty rhetoric that adds nothing to the debate are you talking about "on the buses"?
Quote:Likewise, catholics have never worshipped 'Icarus'(?) There is no 'black pope' and the ritual and sacramental life of the christian catholic church centres around worship of god made known in Jesus Christ. But tell me; will you be giving/ receiving presents on Christmas Day or will you as a true christian be refusing to do so because December 25th was once used for pagan worship?
The head of the military order of the Jesuits is nicknamed the Black Pope, this is the entity referred to and he is real despite nicknames.
I would have thought it obvious that i don't celebrate Christmas by my posts as i am not a Pagan but at least i answer your questions, you have failed to answer what Jesus would think about the Vatican and what he would think the Vatican's military orders such the Knights of Malta, the Jesuits and Opus Dei, bearing in mind he fought against organized religion in his day and said we should prey in solitude.
Read the about the synagogue of Satan.
Quote:Concerning ritual black magic, clearly you do not know your hubble bubble from your Hyrcanus and surely no one but a disinfo' merchant would ever seriously associate black magic with the ritual and sacramental life of the catholic church.
This is an ill conceived remark as you have no idea what i know about magic and rituals, suffice to say probably a lot more than you as i spent over 10 years researching, Golden Dawn, Crowley,ritual magic, kabbalah, herbal lore and chaos magic so i feel am qualified to an opinion.
I am also capable of looking at evidence and connecting dots in the same way as you do with your health posts and many would call you a conspiracy theorist for posting those. The fact that i agree with them is irrelevant.
Quote:You must also be aware that plain facts are of no concern to people who merely wish to hurl as many accusations as possible so as to heedlessly promote controversy.
Again many could say the same about you and your Health posts and why you do hurl accusations about me on a topic you happen to disagree with, this reeks of hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance on your part.
You have been shown the Pope making and receiving masonic handshakes for example but you ignore the evidence because it conflicts with your conditioning but you are happy to hurl accusations against big pharma and on other matters the same way as i do based on evidence not proof.
Do you only believe in health conspiracies and thats it and simply are too conditioned to see the satanic manipulation in all other areas?
For this reason i feel no amount of evidence will satisfy you on this subject so i will not waste my time with you any more or reply to any more of your posts as you have made it clear where your loyalties lie with the regard to Vatican and any more correspondence is pointless for both of us.

True Christianity under attack again it seems by the followers of the Pope IMO.

Jesus Christ.
16-10-2010, 08:42 AM
Sovereign, I'd been OK with the topic until I'd found cause to suspect what was being aimed at when Revolution Harry used a scattergun approach to promote discredited historical writings that bore disinfo' hallmarks and other hateful stuff. I had answered the question about the pope and masonic handshakes. But as expected that didn't deter you as you both carried on regardless along the same backward lines.

Yes you did back up my comments on psychiatry for which I'm thankful and it at least shows you have a capacity for reasoning that isn't tainted through vile prejudices of the sort that you were bound to reveal in connection with catholic christian worship. But you are doubtless aware that I'd sought in my psych drug remarks to minimise controversy out of respect for the worth of evidence and out of concern for people who might be persuaded by my remarks. Why didn't you make any attempt to do similar with all that arcane knowledge and awareness of even the basic rules of evidence that you claim to have at your disposal?

What you have unforgivably done is to pass off the the same old hateful, insulting and divisive bullshit that has been used to foment trouble in developing countries and elsewhere.

In further connection with the pope and masonic greetings (I'm not agreeing that the photos weren't tampered with), I've also seen the would be 'defender of faiths' stroking a horse's arse but I wouldn't recommend that as proof of any bestial intentions on his part.

Yes, please don't waste your time reverting to ritualised satanic utterances and creeping ad hominem approaches on my account as I'm already clear about who you 'prey' for.
22-05-2011, 11:29 PM
Quote:Christian Business Leaders seeks to support the development of Christian networking groups around the UK. The first networking group started in April 2006 and currently meets in Oxford in the UK. The Oxford group meets monthly for breakfast and uses Biblically based training material as a focus for each meeting.
http://www.christian-business-leaders.com/?page_id=2

Common Purpose
Announcement from Jonathon Winter

Quote:I would like to bring to your attention an amazing opportunity for leaders to connect with some of the most influential people in our region, through a charity called COMMON PURPOSE. They bring together leaders from the private, public and charitable sectors in a fascinating local programme called Matrix. It’s a way to stretch ourselves as leaders, as well as gaining an amazing network. There are places on the ’09 programme and bursaries are available for some participants. I’m on the local advisory group.
http://www.christian-business-leaders.com/?page_id=44
23-05-2011, 07:35 AM
(22-05-2011 11:29 PM)Martin Edwards Wrote:  
Quote:Christian Business Leaders seeks to support the development of Christian networking groups around the UK. The first networking group started in April 2006 and currently meets in Oxford in the UK. The Oxford group meets monthly for breakfast and uses Biblically based training material as a focus for each meeting.
http://www.christian-business-leaders.com/?page_id=2

Common Purpose
Announcement from Jonathon Winter

Quote:I would like to bring to your attention an amazing opportunity for leaders to connect with some of the most influential people in our region, through a charity called COMMON PURPOSE. They bring together leaders from the private, public and charitable sectors in a fascinating local programme called Matrix. It’s a way to stretch ourselves as leaders, as well as gaining an amazing network. There are places on the ’09 programme and bursaries are available for some participants. I’m on the local advisory group.
http://www.christian-business-leaders.com/?page_id=44

Oh dear! - huge alarm bells are ringing with me Martin. Thank you for sharing the above.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Common Purpose at it again Martin Edwards 0 3,224 16-08-2011 10:39 AM
Last Post: Martin Edwards
  Common Purpose is a stealth agent of a foreign power. welsh_messenger 14 5,249 25-07-2011 09:08 PM
Last Post: Takealook
  Common Purpose is a conspiracy theory welsh_messenger 38 12,754 06-07-2011 05:38 PM
Last Post: Waterwise
  I wonder if she is a Common Purpose graduate! Peter1945 16 6,465 04-07-2011 11:42 PM
Last Post: Martin Edwards
  Common Purpose videos welsh_messenger 18 7,913 10-06-2011 11:01 PM
Last Post: welsh_messenger
  Common Purpose - More Evidence Martin Edwards 1 1,622 08-06-2011 06:29 PM
Last Post: ouija
  Common Purpose targets the young Takealook 78 23,687 05-06-2011 07:37 PM
  Oxford Brooks University and Common Purpose people Martin Edwards 10 5,277 30-05-2011 05:28 PM
Last Post: ouija
  The Protection of information related to Common Purpose Takealook 0 1,172 30-05-2011 10:01 AM
  Another site exposing of Common Purpose Takealook 4 2,057 26-05-2011 07:24 PM