Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Treaty of Verona and the deception that is Magna Carta
04-03-2010, 10:27 PM
The Treaty of Verona and the deception that is Magna Carta
John Harris recently posted an article on TPUC.org entitled, 'The contract called the Treaty of Verona – the slavery foundation stone and the deception of Magna Carta.' It invites a number of conclusions to be drawn. Firstly that this country has been essentially Vatican controlled since 1213. This isn't the first time I've seen such a suggestion being made and it certainly ties in with others who claim evidence of the Vatican playing a pivotal, if not the pivotal, role in the New World Order agenda. Indeed, it seems more than likely that the Vatican's invisible rule is exercised through the Crown or City of London. The Rothschild banking interests being the primary vehicle.

The second significant thing this article appears to show is that the Magna Carta is, perhaps, not all that it seems. It's intrinsically linked to the Treaty of Verona, signed in 1213, and is central to the control system this country has lived under for a number of years. The signing of the Lisbon Treaty looks like nothing more than a move from one system of control to another, though still under the guiding hand of the Vatican. There are some researchers who have made a strong case that the EU is little more than the 'Holy Roman Empire' reborn. John's article certainly appears to confirm this.

What of the Monarchy? At first sight it could be argued that this also shows that they are powerless pawns in the agenda. I don't think so. The British Royal family have shown no signs of resisting at any stage of the development of the EU we see today and evidence abounds that they are willing participants in the New World Order agenda. Researchers suggest that the Roman Catholic church was a creation of the bloodline families of the Roman Empire. The Saxe-Coburg-Gotha's currently in residence at Buckingham Palace are members of the European bloodlines (black nobility) who descend from those Roman families and others who have ruled the world in secret for, perhaps, thousands of years.

Does this mean our constitution as a whole is flawed? Certainly Magna Carta was an integral part of it. If it is then what next? I've always felt that reasserting our constitution after withdrawing from the EU was only a first step in restoring, or indeed, claiming our sovereign rights as free people. We need to look objectively at our constitution and correct whatever flaws it may have. Nobody can deny us our true sovereignty and that includes our sovereign right to create our own currency (means of exchange) free from debt. I also fail to see how the present Royal family or the institution of the Monarchy can survive a critical evaluation. It's time to dismantle the various systems of control we are enslaved under. It won't be easy and there will be many, who find security in their prisons, whose instinct will be to resist. But it has to be done if we are to be truly free. The alternative is a New World Order where a criminal and likely Satanic few rule over us in a 21st century feudal nightmare.
Find all posts by this user
04-03-2010, 11:14 PM
RE: The Treaty of Verona and the deception that is Magna Carta
These are worth a watch, it's not 100% right but gives an insight.

Common Law.

John Quade.

The British Coat-of-Arms is the Coat-of-Arms of the 12 tribed Kingdom of Israel and Christ their Rightful KING.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-03-2010, 09:29 PM
The John Quade speech is excellent Fremen. I have seen it before but it was worth watching again.

I can't say I'm anything other than a little disappointed that this thread didn't warrant greater discussion. It seems to me that John Harris is saying something of vital importance about Magna Carta. If the aim of the BCG is to return us to our Constitution then surely we must be certain that it is going to do what is required which is to ensure that we the people are sovereign and free.
07-03-2010, 09:57 PM
(07-03-2010 09:29 PM)Revolution Harry Wrote:  The John Quade speech is excellent Fremen. I have seen it before but it was worth watching again.

I can't say I'm anything other than a little disappointed that this thread didn't warrant greater discussion. It seems to me that John Harris is saying something of vital importance about Magna Carta. If the aim of the BCG is to return us to our Constitution then surely we must be certain that it is going to do what is required which is to ensure that we the people are sovereign and free.

Ye, I thought it’s a great video.

I would say the videos (I think there's 7 of them, for those who want to put in a search engine) shows how wrong the Magna Carta was and just a stepping stone for the feudal system (Corrupt kings, lords, dukes, false religions and the like). Eventually many English people had enough of it and when the opportunity arose they eventually went to America to start over with a less corrupt version of the Common Law, Biblical Law.( I say less currupt as there was always people trying to undermind their efforts)

The British Coat-of-Arms is the Coat-of-Arms of the 12 tribed Kingdom of Israel and Christ their Rightful KING.

07-03-2010, 10:32 PM
(07-03-2010 09:29 PM)Revolution Harry Wrote:  If the aim of the BCG is to return us to our Constitution then surely we must be certain that it is going to do what is required which is to ensure that we the people are sovereign and free.

That's not our aim - which is why we have had John speaking at each of our main conferences last year, and were happy for him to make that very argument to our audience.

Our aim is to use the tools that are provided by the Constitution, of which Magna Carta is only a part, to ensure we are sovereign and free.

Of course our Constitution is flawed! Show me one that isn't. It has never been planned, and although it is written, it isn't written in one place, so its difficult to get to grips with. That doesn't mean we should allow the LibLabCon to go at it with a hatchet and so our secondary aim is to protect the Constitution that we have, at least in the meantime, because the replacement that is in the wings is not a step forward.
08-03-2010, 12:21 AM
The way forward is simple (not so easy) you get the people to return to the Law, if they/you/we/I don't then your done for nationally or individually. They could well be the death of all of us (For those who are not spiritually awake)

And we most certainly do not need any constitution. We have the Common Law and it's been there for thousands of years. Most of which are just rights, God given rights.

Which also has the Laws for good governance for matters of national importance (public servants) (not public masters)

But you would never discuss them and John Harris does not know much of the Law as is plain to see if you study the Law (Common Law) yourself, as all people should study it.

08-03-2010, 01:04 AM
(08-03-2010 12:21 AM)Fremen Wrote:  But you would never discuss them and John Harris does not know much of the Law as is plain to see if you study the Law (Common Law) yourself, as all people should study it.

Fremen, could you point me in the direction of a copy of 'the Law' you're referring to.
(07-03-2010 10:32 PM)mike Wrote:  
(07-03-2010 09:29 PM)Revolution Harry Wrote:  If the aim of the BCG is to return us to our Constitution then surely we must be certain that it is going to do what is required which is to ensure that we the people are sovereign and free.

That's not our aim - which is why we have had John speaking at each of our main conferences last year, and were happy for him to make that very argument to our audience.

Our aim is to use the tools that are provided by the Constitution, of which Magna Carta is only a part, to ensure we are sovereign and free.

Of course our Constitution is flawed! Show me one that isn't. It has never been planned, and although it is written, it isn't written in one place, so its difficult to get to grips with. That doesn't mean we should allow the LibLabCon to go at it with a hatchet and so our secondary aim is to protect the Constitution that we have, at least in the meantime, because the replacement that is in the wings is not a step forward.

Thanks Mike, that's a reassuring answer and it was pretty much the conclusion that I'd reached myself. As I said on Marcus's Thomas Hamilton thread I see reasserting our present Constitution as a first step. From that we can then correct any flaws in it in our own good time free of the influence of the current control system.
08-03-2010, 02:02 AM
Quote:Fremen, could you point me in the direction of a copy of 'the Law' you're referring to.

What does John Quade say, but it does need a lot of study to get to the finer points (at the societal level.) And there are better copies of it which I have posted before. And pointed to someone who knows more than John Harris does on every aspect and I'm not being rude but just honest. I have tried to join that forum only once but I never got a reply back from admin as to why it never went through, but I could debate him here and show others how much many others know too (And from other nations that would help also). And It looks as though John has had a hard time of moderation there as there are so many disjointed ides's. In fact there is no copy on that forum at all, about Common Law that i can find. Which is why Jonh, perhaps has come to the realisation (to be kind) of the Magna Carta fruad. Which is a waste of time, your time, reading about the Magna Carta fruad because you could be studying what you need to. And the Constitution where is it ? The Common Law is there for every one to read and study. It should take less that one minute to see the Magna Carta is a fruad if any one has sudied the Common Law.(Edit) there all wrong in the first few words.

Quote:
Magna Carta 1215
''John, by the grace of God, king of England, lord of Ireland'' This is wrong in the first few words (''lords'' that's the feudal system, Baalim. king of what, the land grabbers granted to people who do the bidding of a tyrant, taken away if they don't)

------------------------------
''Charter of Liberties of Henry I, 1100
Henry, king of the English, to Bishop Samson and Urso de Abetot and all hisbarons and faithful, both French and English, of Worcestershire, [copies weresent to all the shires] greeting.

1. Know that by the mercy of God and the common counsel of the barons '' ( Bishop, wrong again the cleargy. Barons, feudal system Baalim again.)

''The Declaration of Rights 1688/9

* Whereas the late King James the Second, by the assistance of divers evil counsellors, judges and ministers employed by him, did endeavour to subvert and extirpate the Protestant religion and the laws and liberties of this kingdom;

* By assuming and exercising a power of dispensing with and suspending of laws and the execution of laws without consent of Parliament''

( Now it's got to parliment, where they make up all sorts of legislation for the feudal system to benefit the so called lords, clergy Barons, Dukes ect ect.)

''Treason Act 1351

Treason Act of 1351

Declaration what offences shall be adjudged treason.

Item, whereas divers opinions have been before this time in what case reason shall be said, and in what not; the King, at the request of the lords and of the commons''

( Treason if you go against the so called king and the (commons) land grabbers granted to people who do the bidding of a tyrant, taken away if they don't)

27-03-2010, 03:00 PM
So have you now all decided to give up with the Magna Carta then? ('bout time too eh!) Just got to get over this Common Law hurdle next...
28-03-2010, 08:54 PM
(27-03-2010 03:00 PM)Vortigern Wrote:  So have you now all decided to give up with the Magna Carta then? ('bout time too eh!) Just got to get over this Common Law hurdle next...

Vortigern, I can understand what you're implying but, with respect, I'm not sure it's helpful. Did you read John Harris' article and if so did you disagree with it and why?

In addition Common Law and the Magna Carta are two very different things.